Are you missing our rock wall? Well fret not, we've got heaps of public events coming up for the rest of October that you can come along to!
- Tuesday 17th: University of Newcastle Open Day
- Friday 20th: Wallerawang School Fete
- Saturday 21st: Harrington Football Club Presentation Day
- Saturday 21st: Heckenberg Connections community event
- Sunday 22nd: Lower Mountains JRLFC Presentation Day
- Saturday 28th: St Christopher's JRLFC Presentation Day @ Revesby Heights
- Saturday 28th: Moorebank Ram JRLFC Presentation Day
- Friday 20th: Life Church @ Salisbury
- Saturday 21st: Palmwoods State School Car Show
- Saturday 21st: Wynnum Football Club Spring Fair/Trophy Day
- Friday 27th: Nimbin Central School Fete
- Saturday 28th: Warwick Market Rodeo
- Saturday 28th: Kilcoy RSL "Community thank-you"
- Tuesday 31st: Broadwater Uniting Church "Light Party" @ Mansfield
- Tuesday 31st: Riverlife Baptist Church "Light Party Halloween" @ Seventeen Mile Rocks
If you would like any more information about these events, please don't hesitate to email or call us.
firstname.lastname@example.org or 0403 195 162
Don't forget to like us on Facebook to stay up to date with our events!
|Posted in: kids entertainment rock climbing family fun day Rock Climbing Wall Brisbane kids entertainment sydney Rock Climbing Sydney Bungee tramps bungee free rock climbing free bungees Ninja Warrior rock climbing australia upcoming events free climbing free events rock climbing halloween free kids event kids climbing free kids celebration family entertainment free family fun free community fun happy climbing||0 Comments|
Who else is missing Ninja Warrior? Don't worry, you can be your own ninja warrior on our rock wall! Come and train with us this weekend when we'll be at:
Check our Facebook page for more details:
See you there!
|Posted in: kids entertainment gold coast kids entertainment sydney Ninja Warrior upcoming events||0 Comments|
At every event we attend, our team at Base Zero, are super excited to be training the next generation of future stars!
There's no doubt that rock climbing is the perfect training for Ninja Warrior, it helps to develop your physical and mental skills, required to conquer the course.
Did you catch the quick 2 min video of the Awesome Australian Ninja Warriors rock climbing?
|Posted in: Ninja Warrior Future stars||0 Comments|